Koodo Community

ups track number doesnt work

• 27 July 2020
  • 5 replies

I placed my order on Saturday and it’s been shipped on Sunday. But my ups tracking number doesn’t not work pls help.

order number: HFO27238833

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does the email/link say it is for UPS?  Sometimes they use the same email template but it is shipped with FedEx or Canada Post.

What error are you getting?

Does the email/link say it is for UPS?  Sometimes they use the same email template but it is shipped with FedEx or Canada Post.

What error are you getting?

Ye it says ups and when I track it says  UPS could not locate the shipment detail for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipment made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello,

Feel free to reach us at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and we will help you with any inquiry regarding your order.

All the best,

Helen

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As your package was processed at weekend, UPS  might not update the status or they haven’t picked up the package from Koodo warehouse yet (I think they only work during weekday for normal package). I would wait until tomorrow to check the status of the package again.

Userlevel 4

Hey there! The tracking number that you got by email, is now available on the UPS website. please check it out here: https://koo.do/2wwJGAX.