Koodo Community

Upgrading Phone

• 27 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Ive recently paid off my tab and am looking to get a new phone. I picked out a new phone within the winter deals and picked out a new tab/plan or whatever but when I go to pay it is telling me I am not eligible for an upgrade which makes zero sense! Its telling me to go in store which I dont have time to as we are in lockdown. What should I do??

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ive recently paid off my tab and am looking to get a new phone. I picked out a new phone within the winter deals and picked out a new tab/plan or whatever but when I go to pay it is telling me I am not eligible for an upgrade which makes zero sense! Its telling me to go in store which I dont have time to as we are in lockdown. What should I do??

Did you pay off your Tab in advance? Note that you can only upgrade without any penalties after your 24-month Tab period ends. If you upgrade before that, you will need to pay back the Tab Bonus balance as well. 

Otherwise, I would suggest you to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or contact a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Note that you can only upgrade without any penalties after your 24-month Tab period ends. If you upgrade before that, you will need to pay back the Tab Bonus balance as well. 

*Only if you upgraded your phone from August 25th, 2019 onwards*

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ajkirkwood71 Your upgrade did go through yesterday.  You would have received an order number as well.