Koodo Community

Community

UPGRADEING

WHY NOT ALLOW GOOD CUSTOMERS TO UPGRADE THEIR PHONES AFTER A YEAR , AND ALLOW THEM TO GET THE UP GRADE RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT PUTTING MONEY DOWN, OF COURSE THAT'S FOR PERSONS WITH GOOD STANDING BILL PAYMENTS.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Woah there caps lock warrior! No need to shout. The nature of the Tab is there's a lower subsidy given (max $150) in exchange for better/cheaper rate plans versus getting a higher subsidy and a more expensive plan. You can upgrade any time you want, you just pay the difference between your existing Tab and the price of the new phone.
Jonathan I wrote:

Woah there caps lock warrior! No need to shout. The nature of the Tab is there's a lower subsi...

I think that if a phone has gone down in price then the people on the tab for that phone should get a discount off their tab. I bought the galaxy ace for 150 on the tab and not more then a few months later the galaxy ace went down to 100. My tab is still at $115 when the phone is only $100 now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Woah there caps lock warrior! No need to shout. The nature of the Tab is there's a lower subsi...

I think a few months is extreme. But a 30 day price guarantee would be nice. However, I think with all types of new technology, the price swings can be difficult to offer something like this.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Things depreciate. It's hard to control, especially on computer/electronics tech.