Koodo Community
Question

upgrade phone

• 21 November 2022
  • 7 replies

I am trying to upgrade my phone I can add a new line no issues but then when I try upgrading my line, it says something about I can’t upgrade my phone with in 45 day of starting my account and to try back in 45 days or go Into the store. I have been with koodo for over 5 years. So why would this message be coming up. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Amber12345 - We’ll investigate! By any chance can you please share a screenshot of the error on your screen?

So the message is saying I can’t add a line but it’s letting me add the line just when I try to upgrade my phone is telling me to go into store

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What happens when you close the warning and try to continue?

Absolutely nothing. Still does the exact same thing if it was there. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Looks like a rep will need to investigate.  Hopefully @Chris Koodo will be back to help

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We haven’t received any other reports of this issue so the team is still in the process of investigating. In the meantime, I recommend trying again in a few hours to see if the issue resolves itself.

Hi @Chris Koodo I’m having the exact same thing happen to me! I’ve been a loyal Koodo customer since 2018. Can someone please help? I would really appreciate it.