Koodo Community

Community

UPGRADE OFFERS for existing customers!

Koodo offers some great tariffs but seems to lack in offering loyal customers incentives to stay. Other companies are allowing customers to upgrade whenever they want to. What if Koodo did something similar? How about offering an annual discounted upgrade for phones and/or tariffs? It is difficult to be stuck with the same phone for several years when so many other good ones are released. Yet to upgrade can cost hundreds of dollars. Surely something better can be offered - come on Koodo - you can beat the rest easily!!

8 replies

Userlevel 1
You can follow on Koodo Promos and incentives on their Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/koodo
Userlevel 4
The Koodo tab gives you the ability to upgrade and not pay full cost
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

That's hardly a special offer.
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Very true. Based on what he said, this made the most sense with current situations. I'm still waiting, myself, to see what Koodo will bring for existing customers. I've seen that most popular Idea "under consideration" for some time and nothing has been done....yet
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

If koodo gave me a free phone I would run and sell it off as soon as I get it. Then I could still leave them whenever I wan too. As you can see nothing would hold us with koodo that is likely why there is no better offer than the tab and everything else they offer.
Userlevel 2
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

I have been with the other phone companies out there and still think Koodo is the best by far we upgrade our phone every year and with the tab program we pay a lot less then we would anywhere else .would we ever change companies never I like what I have and for me and my family Koodo is the best by far
Userlevel 7
Mobile Shop had this for Telus and Koodo a few months ago and it's back again! Maybe not as good as last time but hey, it's something: All Tab redemptions done for the Ace, Ace II X, S II X, Nexus 4, Curve 9320, and the iPhone 4 8GB get $50 in PC.gift cards. When you do decide to upgrade, if you sign up for pre-authorized payments with your PC Mastercard, you'll also receive 25,000 PC points! Come see us and we'll take care of you. 🙂
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

Mobile Shop had this for Telus and Koodo a few months ago and it's back again! Maybe not as good ...

That sounds like a great offer! You should definitely check it out Barry!