Koodo Community

Community

Updated data calculator

Curious if you guys have considered updating your data calculator? While I see it being useful, the features found on the Verizon(yeah I know, American) one is a bit more.. comprehensive, lets people put in roughly what they use on a daily basis and proceeds to calc out some spiffy numbers. Ie 10 minutes of Video a day for a month yield roughly 1.2GB, or audio depending on various bitrates. Would be nice to see the Koodo one found on http://koodomobile.com/en/on/datasaverheavyweight.shtml updated a bit to look somewhat like http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/datacalculatorPopup.jsp. Just a suggestion 😃

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Hey Mark ! That Verizon data calculator one is far way advanced than the Koodo one, from what you see on different posts regarding Koodo customers disputing their Data usage, Koodo can just let them know that they can take control of their usage if he can provide same Verizon Data calculator on his koodomobile.com
I just liked that it quantified the values into a daily format, super easy to see how "super light youtube" can burn through more than a gig worth of data without much of a hitch. Data use is just one of those nebular terms that if you understand it - its easy, if you have no concept of how it works, its a near impossible thing to visualize and solidify what it all actually means.
Userlevel 1
Mark wrote:

I just liked that it quantified the values into a daily format, super easy to see how "super ligh...

I agree, I do not know if Telus uses same one as Koodo or is it more sophisticated...???
Userlevel 3
Mark wrote:

I just liked that it quantified the values into a daily format, super easy to see how "super ligh...

Is it the daily format you guys like? Cause ither than that, and the differentiation between 3g or 4g it's not all that different.
Userlevel 1
Mark wrote:

hmmmm Are you sur EmiliX you answered the correct post???
Userlevel 1
Thanks for the suggestion Mark! We do plan on updating the data calculator, but we don't have a time frame just yet 🙂