Koodo Community

Unrecognised phone number on text history

• 18 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Second line on account claims to not recognise the phone number that is frequently texted and received messages from as well as sent and received mms messages. Is this possible? Could there be an error in phone numbers texted if said phone number had not been out of the hands of the account holder?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What exactly is happening there? Not sure I understand what the problem is. Could you maybe rephrase it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In all my years with Koodo and on the forums I've never seen it. That stuff is pretty accurate. It especially wouldn't be wrong if its frequently called/texted. I could it maybe being wrong once but if its a frequent one than it is likely legit!

Just try giving the number a call yourself and see if the person who picks up is someone who you guys know or someone that knows the person owning the second line on your account!

I did in fact call the number as well as text it. No answer or reply of course. I also went to Facebook,  Instagram, Google, and finally paid for social catfish and searched the number which belongs to a woman in our town. I think we all know what's really going on here folks. 🤷‍♀️  I think  I'll Garcia some more info before I say goodbye to Felicia though just to make certain of a solid case. Thanks for the info guys 👍