Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unlocked LG CU400 not working with Koodo

Hi, I have an old unlocked LG CU400 (used previously for ATT), today I tried to put a koodo sim card on it (I also have a galaxy SIIx), but the phone keeps rebooting.

I was considering using it as a spare (as when the battery of the S2x dies on me while in the middle of nowhere). Could you think of a reason why I can not switch Sim cards?

(note: the phone works fine with a Chatr sim card )

Regards

3 replies

with the s2x did you try doing a factory reset on it? also some phones may not work on koodo network, or it's not unlocked properly? Try going to the koodo website and scanning your imei on the back of the phone to see if it's going to work on koodo network
tlee1973 wrote:

with the s2x did you try doing a factory reset on it? also some phones may not work on koodo netw...

you mean factory resetting my SIIx? I wouldn't want to do that (I did factory reset the LG one). I didn't know about the imei tool, I will try it later.
tlee1973 wrote:

with the s2x did you try doing a factory reset on it? also some phones may not work on koodo netw...

I Scanned the imei and got: Your device should work on our Network. Your device has not been reported as lost or stolen