Koodo Community

Community

Question

Unlock code no longer with koodo and I don't wanna pay a sketchy website to do it. What do I do

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo still offers phone unlocking. There are a few good websites and sellers on ebay whi are great sources for unlocking. Just look at reviews to find a good one. If you have an iPhone though, Koodo will be the cheapest option.
Even if I'm not with them anymore? I switched to virgin and my phone broke so I want to use my old one
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could set up a prepaid account for the short time needed to effect an unlock. Or you could choose from a non-sketchy website to buy an unlock. Lots of folks have had success with well-recommended web unlock services.
Do you happen to know any good websites I can trust?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gsmliberty.com or Cellunlocker.Net are ones I've used multiple times and they're usually $20-$30 You can check ebay though for cheaper options as in like $5-$10 and many here have had good luck with them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Gsmliberty.com or Cellunlocker.Net are ones I've used multiple times and they're usually $20-$30 ...

Good thing about ebay is that it has protections so if you dont get what you bought, you'll get your money back. Look for high reviews and you should be just fine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Gsmliberty.com or Cellunlocker.Net are ones I've used multiple times and they're usually $20-$30 ...

Unlockbox.ca is another good option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What phone are you unlocking
?