Koodo Community
Question

Unlock code for phone with discontinued Koodo service.

Show first post

96 replies

AND TYLER C - clearly not everyone gets the big bucks like you, to afford these fees. We dont bel...lmao even you wont use your services, take note..
Userlevel 2
AND TYLER C - clearly not everyone gets the big bucks like you, to afford these fees. We dont bel...He actually does use Koodo. He has an employee account.
Userlevel 4
AND TYLER C - clearly not everyone gets the big bucks like you, to afford these fees. We dont bel...:)
Userlevel 4
[quote=Rob Osmond] [img]https://uploads-us-west-2.insided.com/koodo-en/attachment/rumpelstiltskin--wig_inline.jpg[/...[/quote]And that is the reason you do not understand the Wireless Code. You feel that you are right. You feel we are awrong. You even admited to not reading the wireless code. I think this is a legit use of the "You're arguement is invaild" line. This reminds me of the time that red-headed individuals unsuccessfully boycotted Wendy's for not accurately portraying Gingers....
Userlevel 2
lmafo... you want to play image game with a graphics designer bud...like me to use your logo next?You started being immature by your attitude of how you are taking the information that's being given to you. I don't need to explain anything to you, it's all listed in this thread. You have to take the time to read it and understand it.
lmafo... you want to play image game with a graphics designer bud...like me to use your logo next?I can have any attitude i want, free country, as long as im not abusing you or the public i can say whatever i like. I do understand it, clearly your understanding and mine are not the same. So it does need to be escalated to a higher source like the CEO, or a chair person, not banning me cus you dont like what i say.
Userlevel 2
lmafo... you want to play image game with a graphics designer bud...like me to use your logo next?Private forum means you have to abide by their rules, which includes having an polite attitude or you risk not being able to use the service(in this case, being able to post on a forum). There is nothing to be that needs to be escalated. Everything is in plain sight. You thought the unlock code was not included, you were told otherwise with factual evidence. You refuse to believe said factual evidence and have decide to lash out at the community in a very uncalled for way. Don't want to be banned? Don't break the rules of a privately owned forum.
Userlevel 7
LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wow. I guess when I'm not following the Community for a few days while I'm on vacation, I miss "gems" like these.
Userlevel 6
Well, came back from Xmas break only to read this.... sigh. Rob, out of curiosity, why didn't you simply buy a factory-unlocked phone? The Nexus line is factory unlocked, Apple sells unlocked iPhones directly and there are many other ways to get the phone you want and then get service from whoever you want...