• 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My sincerest apologies (and a giggle) :grin::rofl:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Anyway, coming back to something else you said, sadly Koodo (nor any other carrier) warn about getting over your airtime, because the CRTC does not mandate it, believe it or not. I get the impression that Koodo added the $2 unlimited add-on as a courtesy (unless I read that wrong), but… just wanted to say that $30 plan is truly terrible in this day and age.

Nowadays most providers offer 100 minutes and 250 MB for $15, or unlimited minutes and up to 1GB for about $25 on prepaid. If your son is that much of a casual user, he might be much better off with one of those plans. Mind you, he’d probably lose roaming (at least outside the USA) so that’s a consideration as well of course.

I get the impression that Koodo added the $2 unlimited add-on as a courtesy

My SON purchased that add-on today, and it was $4 - not $2, and definitely not a Koodo courtesy. He had no choice but to do something, he’s not done dealing with the CRA...who knows how long they’ll keep him on the line until his situation is settled. He’s also considering a new provider in the near future. He pays me for his bills btw.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I see that our support department applied a credit of %50 out of the charges. I went ahead and sent a ticket for the Self-Serve display error and we should have an update in a few days. If you want to follow up with this please send a direct message on Facebook/Twitter. We might need some additional information as well and since this is a public forum it’s best to continue there. 

I see that our support department applied a credit of %50 out of the charges. 

I already mentioned this in my original post (2nd paragraph).

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Yes! 

Did you try to send us a message over Facebook/Twitter? We received an update for the support team. You can find us here: m.me/Koodo or on twitter.com/koodo 

? No, I did not try to contact you.

Unless you can lower my son’s bill even more, then we’re done here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It seems to me that this is not entirely off the table yet, Mark. I would probably contact Koodo and see what they can do for you... A little of your time could (hopelessly) result in a lower bill. $250 is still a lot of money. Well it is to me haha.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It seems to me that this is not entirely off the table yet, Mark. I would probably contact Koodo and see what they can do for you... A little of your time could (hopelessly) result in a lower bill. $250 is still a lot of money. Well it is to me haha.

I agree I would fight for more since online it did say unlimited Canada wide calling. 

Let us know how you fair