Koodo Community

Community

Solved

unhappy customer !!

I had problems with my LG ,i sent it back and they sent me another one the # is2703c-p9706 now this ph turns on but all i get is LG and thats it nothing els !!!! I don,t owe anything on my bill my credit is good ,so why am i still having problems ??

5 replies

This sucks, big time i almost feel like am dealing with Telus all over again which was a nite /daymare
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is the battery fully charged? If the charge is too low, the Optimus Black will not boot up past the LG screen.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also, your phone failing to boot up is a phone issue. It has nothing to do with your account.
Yes my ph was fully charged last nite a message came on the screen s/w is upgrading ,what does that mean because now all i have is LG on the ph again.
Userlevel 4
Brenda Mason wrote:

Yes my ph was fully charged last nite a message came on the screen s/w is upgrading ,what does th...

Faulty software in the phone. I would contact Koodo about what your tab is at and see if anything can be done tog et a new phone. I highly doubt you would want to go through the repair/replacement process again. I could be wrong, however.