Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Uncle refunded money

I have finished my contract with koodo and had planned to extend it however they couldn't offer me want i need. I already paid an upfront of $51 and same day I switched to another provider that provides me with a Samsung s6 with 0 tab payment which koodo could not since their s6 tab was $100. Since then they are yet to send me a cheque for refund despite spoken with their customer service which promise that they would send me a refund balance.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When did you switch over, and when did you request the cheque?

Was your address up to date when you switched over?
Dennis wrote:

When did you switch over, and when did you request the cheque?

Was your address up to date when ...

I switched over over three weeks ago. No changes in my address and I only spoke with the customer service representative which she said they will send me a cheque but nothing till now. Thanks
Userlevel 7
When you close your Koodo account, they automatically mail a cheque to the address they had on your file. It may take several weeks before it is fully processed and mailed.
Thank you for your response. Please do you have a rough idea of the number of weeks it takes for the processing because the several weeks seem undefined to me . Thank you. Blessing
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Blessing Otitoju wrote:

Thank you for your response. Please do you have a rough idea of the number of weeks it takes fo...

Usually 4 to 6 weeks.
Blessing Otitoju wrote:

Thank you for your response. Please do you have a rough idea of the number of weeks it takes fo...

Thank you