Koodo Community
Question

Unbelievably Poor Customer Service!

• 15 September 2020
  • 8 replies

I can’t even SCHEDULE a callback???! This is worse than the banks!  Why do we have to rely on each other to somehow solve issues? Blind leading the blind!! Unacceptable!!!!! 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oooh my eyes are perfectly fine… with jam jar glasses that is. :rofl:

Before you judge our eyesight, why not tell us what your issue is? Or what is your issue with the callback?

It’s impossible to even schedule a callback. Your “virtual assistant” that we instantly get re-directed to won’t even allow it. 

And this feels even more insulting having to battle a bot… the jam jar comment makes no sense?! The context for the blind leading the blind was in reference to customers leading customers to solve issues. You’d get this if you were human. Yuck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh NOW I SEE…. I didn’t realize I was just a bot. Good luck in getting your call back! (SEE what I did there?)

I’m a long-time paying customer. This is unacceptable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok, let’s get serious… what can we help you with? Honestly we manage to resolve a lot of issues right here in the community… if you’re willing to state your problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@KareyB This is a public forum with the vast majority of participants, like Sophia, are customers.  And they have tons of insight and can answer many questions.  Did you have something specific about your phone or bill or anything else? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m a long-time paying customer. This is unacceptable.

Koodo doesnt actually change their customer service standard based on your length of service.  Being a long time paying customer (dont think you can actually be long-tern non-paying customer) does not gain you the privilege of special customer service unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I scheduled a callback without any issues yesterday. Have you tried harder?