Koodo Community
Solved

unable to contact rep

• 16 August 2020
  • 6 replies

I am loyal customer of koodo from 2 years. Now I am thinking to change my phone nd I am trying to talk to rep or their loyalty department. The offers they are showing me in self serve account I feel doesn't fair for loyalty of 2 years. Other networks providing me better deals. But whenever I am trying to call koodo there is no way I can contact nd talk to their loyalty department.  

icon

Best answer by Dinh 17 August 2020, 04:11

Koodo doesn’t have a  “loyalty department”.

However, you could contact Koodo directly and talk/chat with a rep. If you saw the offer from somewhere, you could bring other competitor offer (fido/virgin mobile) in the conversation and ask the rep and see if they can match. If the offer from the competitor is legit, they might be able to do something for you.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In that case, you need show no loyalty. Go with the company that offers better!

BTW two years as a customer does not really equal loyalty... It's just the term of one completed Tab.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah, if other providers are  offering you better deals, then why not go grab it?

I have 4 lines with Koodo and all of them are grandfathered plans from many years ago. So, I know noone can match those plan and stay with Koodo for awhile😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

However, you could contact Koodo directly and talk/chat with a rep. If you saw the offer from somewhere, you could bring other competitor offer (fido/virgin mobile) in the conversation and ask the rep and see if they can match. If the offer from the competitor is legit, they might be able to do something for you.

Yeah, if other providers are  offering you better deals, then why not go grab it?

I have 4 lines with Koodo and all of them are grandfathered plans from many years ago. So, I know noone can match those plan and stay with Koodo for awhile😉

BTW two years as a customer does not really equal loyalty... It's just the term of one completed Tab.

I am saying loyal customer cause I was not bound to any term for tab. I have no tab term with them and that time I was new to country nd didn't know much about deals here.

Thanks for information!!

I am saying loyal customer cause I was not bound to any term for tab. I have no tab term with them and that time I was new to country nd didn't know much about deals here.

Thanks for your response and help!!