Koodo Community
Question

Transfer personal to company details / customer service

• 6 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, 
Need some help with transferring my details on my plan to my companies information, is there a way in doing this on self serve? or do I need to get a new sim? Can customer service reach out to my company to organise this as they are not able to get a call back as it only allows Canadian no. only. 

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What sort of information were you wanting changed on your account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is the reason for this change?

If you signed up then you are the owner of the account. Koodo does not have business accounts 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, 
Need some help with transferring my details on my plan to my companies information, is there a way in doing this on self serve? or do I need to get a new sim? Can customer service reach out to my company to organise this as they are not able to get a call back as it only allows Canadian no. only. 

Thanks!

I doubt you will be able to transfer ownership to your company. You should be able to look into corporate plans offered by Telus, Bell, or Rogers instead.

Besides that, I believe you should be able to schedule a callback, as long as it is a North American number. Even if you have an American phone number, it should work. https://Koo.do/Chat