Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Touch screen frozen

Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy Core and I just realized this morning that the touch screen does not react anymore to my finger. I washed my hands, removed the battery, put it back, nothing works.Any hint? Thanks Yves T
icon

Best answer by Ahmad 14 May 2015, 16:15

If you've already tried tacking out the battery and putting it back in then I would try a factory reset at this point. If that doesn't work, then definitely take it to your closest Koodo store/kiosk and send it in for warranty repair. As long as the screen isn't damaged physically, it should be covered.If it's not covered under warranty, they will give you a quote on how much it will be to repair it which you can accept or decline.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
If you've already tried tacking out the battery and putting it back in then I would try a factory reset at this point. If that doesn't work, then definitely take it to your closest Koodo store/kiosk and send it in for warranty repair. As long as the screen isn't damaged physically, it should be covered.If it's not covered under warranty, they will give you a quote on how much it will be to repair it which you can accept or decline.