13 replies

Well posted Jonathan. Well posted.
Userlevel 4
I tip my hat to you
Userlevel 6
Couldn't agree with you more!!!!!
Userlevel 1
I gave it a LIKE.
Amazing how some just love to whine. And feel like they're 'owed' for just breathing...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jam wrote:

Amazing how some just love to whine. And feel like they're 'owed' for just breathing...

Thankfully you can count those people on the fingers of one hand... most come here with legitimate questions and are reasonable enough to accept the fact that sometimes, these things just happen 🙂
Userlevel 1
jam wrote:

I think its funny actually, myself getting one of those days when nothing goes right, because the whole entire world is out to get me, confirmed by the Black cup of coffee I got, when I specifically orderd Double Double...lol Without doubt it demonstrates the QUALITY and PROFESSIONALISM of Koodo to create this forum and man/woman it with Mobile Masters of the HIGHEST STANDARDS of HELP!!!
Userlevel 4
jam wrote:

It's one thing when someone loses cell service but NO ONE should ever be ripped off on their coffee. It's the lifeblood of out society! (not sarcasm)
Userlevel 1
jam wrote:

sooooo true......lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jam wrote:

I don't get all up in arms if my mobile network is crapping out from time to time, but "owed for just breathing"? These customers do trade their money for this service and as such are entitled to complain when they lose access to it.
Userlevel 4
jam wrote:

I agree with that, for sure. What I don't like seeing is very unreasinable requests for being without service.
Userlevel 3
jam wrote:

How about a months of free service Zaphod?for compensation for "my lost time" haha 🙂
Userlevel 1
jam wrote:

Can I get free Koodo data, if I use my phone to entertain myself during accident clean up, highway stoppage?