Koodo Community

Community

they sould update to windows 8 cell phones

4 replies

Windows 8 phones look really cool, and I've got a few friends who just got some (HTC 8X, Lumia 920, Lumia 520) - they all love them. I'm looking into getting a Windows Phone 8 device soon, but Canada's selection is VERY limited right now. I'd like to see the Nokia Lumia 620, as it generally isn't much more expensive than the 520 but offers a lot more bang for the buck. Also, the HTC 8X is a really cool phone I'd love to see hit Koodo.
Userlevel 5
Jeff Bastien wrote:

Windows 8 phones look really cool, and I've got a few friends who just got some (HTC 8X, Lumia 92...

Firstly Jeff welcome to the community! Secondly please keep an eye on when the topics were posted. I've noticed you've commented in a few that are 4 months old (such as this one) that haven't had any activity in a while and are effectively dead topics. This one for example was posted before Koodo started carrying the Lumia 520.
Jeff Bastien wrote:

Windows 8 phones look really cool, and I've got a few friends who just got some (HTC 8X, Lumia 92...

Thanks for the tip, didn't realize there were dates attached to each post. I'll be sure to check next time
Userlevel 5
Jeff Bastien wrote:

Not a problem. Welcome again 🙂