Koodo Community

the new koodo learning el tabador game seems to freeze and lag a lot on samsung phones. anyone facing the same issue

(empty)

14 replies

dude get an iphone 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dude get an iphone 😛 I agree east york. Hey OP east york... go get an iphone
Userlevel 6
Which Samsung phone are you using?
galaxy note 3
Userlevel 7
I just googled it and couldn't find any results for this game. Could you post the link to the game east york?
Userlevel 6
I just googled it and couldn't find any results for this game. Could you post the link to the gam...Why did the OP answered his/her own question?
Userlevel 7
I just googled it and couldn't find any results for this game. Could you post the link to the gam...I have no idea. lol
koodolearning.com
Go to.www.koodolearning.com. either play the game online or download the app.on Android or Iphone
Userlevel 6
Go to.www.koodolearning.com. either play the game online or download the app.on Android or IphoneIs the web version giving you problems or the App itself?
both
Userlevel 6
bothHmm, I just played a quick round on 6 or my devices (2 were Samsung) & they didn't have problems with the App. Only device I couldn't get it to work on was my LG G Watch (due to lack of Flash on its browser), LoL
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
bothApp works on my iphone
Userlevel 6
Hi East York, you can send us an email at support@koodolearning.com for any help with the Koodo Training. They'll be able to assist you and troubleshoot the issue 🙂 Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.