Koodo Community

Community

Solved

The issue with the update and its details

I can't login into the Koodo app or Koodo website. It is saying Koodo website is updating till November and I am not sure is it a typeo or it will be done by November 2015 which is impossibly too long. And because of the update, I can't change my phone number for free of charge and I want to know is there any other way for customers? Thanks.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
System updates often done on weekends. Betcha they just forgot to change the due date on the welcome screen. Several others have reported the same, opening a number of duplicate threads. Would be surprised if it's not up and running by Sunday night/Monday morning. If you search the other threads, you will see that *611 works for some functions.
BobTheElectrician wrote:

System updates often done on weekends. Betcha they just forgot to change the due date on the welc...

Thx for the answers. I tried to search the thread before I post it but somehow did not work. When I was posting a thread, it delivers me to find other threads but there wasn't any. However, I found it just now (lol) which isn't in the place they delivered me. Anyways, thank you for your answer and it helped me a lot. 😛