Koodo Community

Thanks for the Recognition and congrats to the new MM

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congratulations Kid !!! Now all you need to be the Koodo king is that Genghis Khan badge hahahah ...I was just looking at the badges again and the ones for tags is impossible, you need to get 25 tags in a week which means you'd have to post 25 questions, praise or ideas in one week which is virtually impossible since you get 1 tag point for each. I mean if it was for each individual tag I would already have got it because I have already posted over 25 tags in a week I counted before. If your making it easier will any of the past things count or will you have to do it again? Like if I gained 10 tags in a week in the past and you guys change it from 25 to 10 tags would I then be automatically awarded that badge or I'd have to do it again?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congratulations Kid !!! Now all you need to be the Koodo king is that Genghis Khan badge hahahah ...Can't you get tags and give tags as well. You get a point when you tag someone elses posts.
Congratulations Kid !!! Now all you need to be the Koodo king is that Genghis Khan badge hahahah ...It doesn't have to be in one week or on your own posts. In any case, it doesn't help the community much since you can't search by tag, so we're removing that mission.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congratulations Kid !!! Now all you need to be the Koodo king is that Genghis Khan badge hahahah ...Did not even know you could tag other ppl posts 🙂
Congratulations Kid !!! Now all you need to be the Koodo king is that Genghis Khan badge hahahah ...It comes with a load of points and a mystery prize. Just check out your standing on the leaderboard.
Userlevel 6
Congrats Kid! It's well deserved 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks Everybody, I am the Champion (Let's Golf 3 BlackBerry 10) lol
Badge +4
As someone else put it, it's about freakin' time, lol!! Congratulations and well done Paul aka Kid Android, Jonathan and Sophia, keep up the good work!
Userlevel 5
wow nice man!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congrats to all of you! And thanks for the hard work on the community 😛
Userlevel 3
Congratulations 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks again Everybody for kind words, keep working at it yourself & you could be the next to enter the elusive ranks of MOBILE MASTERS!!!! ;-D
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks again Everybody for kind words, keep working at it yourself & you could be the next to ent...Yes but when we do.............. you go the one step further and work yourself up to Genghis Kahn 😛 😛 😛 *RUNS* Teasing of course, congrats mate 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks again Everybody for kind words, keep working at it yourself & you could be the next to ent...Lol, Always have to stay one step ahead of my comrades lol jk 😉
Userlevel 1
Thanks again Everybody for kind words, keep working at it yourself & you could be the next to ent...Wow you got the Genghis Khan badge O.o
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks again Everybody for kind words, keep working at it yourself & you could be the next to ent...Ya its not as big a deal as I thought lol