Koodo Community

Community

Thank You Koodo<3

Koodo you are such a help just if you gave out free phones i would love you a hundred times more!!

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Hey Ali It's a way to say it, Koodo is in fact allowing new customers to get phones with no cost by letting them get phones with tab up to 150$ or at reduced costs for iphone 5 and 4S with 3 years term
Userlevel 1
Yeah....that's not what she wanted......Ali wanted free phones without strings attached. We all like free stuff and I wish the car companies followed Ali's wish as well. It will never happen but it's a fun thought.
Userlevel 1
RoryC wrote:

Yeah....that's not what she wanted......Ali wanted free phones without strings attached. We al...

Believe me RoyC if Rogers, Bell and other wireless providers in canada begin to give free phones, that's I'm not sure, Koodo will follow trend, so instead of making profits they will become non profit organizations...
Hey Ali. Have you heard about Koodo Pre-paid?. The only cost would be the one-time price of the phone and then whatever you choose as your monthly pre-paid base plan. Its pretty awesome and only currently available at your local wal-mart.. they have some pretty awesome smartphones for pre-paid too! best of luck
Free phones would cause Koodo to loose more money. They don't really make mony on their phones(since they subsudise their phone costs). They money they make is from their rate plans. This is the reason why Koodo reps push the repair options first. Because if they wipe a tab, that is money lost that they won't get back.