Koodo Community

Community

Texting for Usage Information

Texting Koodo "56638" to find out data usage, voice or possibly other urgent information. Per Example, Your unsure your data usage, TEXT DATA to KOODO "56638" and TALK to KOODO etc You could receive a simple, 95% used or a 500 of your 600mb. I've always liked the self serve app, but maybe a more convenient and up to date solution? Thanks Hayden

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've already suggested domething similar. But you do know that Koodo texts at 75% of your data cap and 90%?
I feel that its not as accurate as I hoped. Perhaps more accurate data information. It usually takes the self serve app 6h for my data to be updated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
haydenataylor wrote:

I feel that its not as accurate as I hoped. Perhaps more accurate data information. It usually ta...

The self serve app updates at the same time as the rest of Koodo's systems, it accesses the same database. It's not real-time minute tracking, usage will still need to be processed by the system so, although it may be more covenient, it will not be any more accurate than the self serve app
Userlevel 6
It would be nice if we had something like this on prepaid. *611 works with voice prompts, but a text option would be good too.