Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Text to Landline

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are text to landline covered under unlimited texts? If you don't have unlimited texts are they charged at the same rate as a regular cell to cell text? - KID ANDROID. ( Team.Android.Canada)

16 replies

Userlevel 1
I would be surprised if it was not included as the monster (bell) and its babies (VM, Solo, etc.) do not charge for them. I think I read somewhere in this forum that it was included.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don wrote:

I would be surprised if it was not included as the monster (bell) and its babies (VM, Solo, etc.)...

I just remember when I did it years ago on another provider that they charged extra for it. My Dad just got a phone with Koodo & texts my mom at home & wanted to make sure he's not gonna get charged extra since it's a landline. I personally am not sure because I've never texted a landline since coming to Koodo a couple years ago. I'm hoping it is for his sake.
Userlevel 1
Don wrote:

I would be surprised if it was not included as the monster (bell) and its babies (VM, Solo, etc.)...

Kid, why would you ask the same question I asked approx. 10 hours before you?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don wrote:

I typed it in the search and didnt see any question like this. Sorry ,obviously if I seen it I wouldnt have asked lol. I just looked at your profile and still don't see any question like this that you asked, I'm confused?
Don wrote:

so, go to send message and it asks for phone number, just give land line phone?
Userlevel 6
Hi there, text messages to a landline are covered under the Unlimited Messages feature and would be charged $0.20 per event without the feature, once the alloted 50 messages are used 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

Hi there, text messages to a landline are covered under the Unlimited Messages feature and would ...

Thank You very much Yannick ,much appreciated 🙂
I'm not accustomed to interacting on these boards and I commented on something, but it isn't showing. I'll have to take the chance on being repetitive. So, the way to text from cell to landline is to go to Koodo send a message and use the land line phone number and message?; Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sheryl Haines wrote:

I'm not accustomed to interacting on these boards and I commented on something, but it isn't show...

I know how to do it, I wasn't sure if you were charged extra & I already know the answer. Thanks though. For future reference any question marked answered in a banner on the question box has already been answered.
Sheryl Haines wrote:

I'm not accustomed to interacting on these boards and I commented on something, but it isn't show...

Thanks. Do you know how text to landline would be done? Also, text to email possible?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sheryl Haines wrote:

to text to landlines just like texting to a cell. Text to email just type in the email address in the send to: area. then type the message like normal and send. 🙂
Sheryl Haines wrote:

Thanks, will give it a try.
I know if you have unlimited there is no fee. done it a few times drunk dialing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Christopher Dair wrote:

I know if you have unlimited there is no fee. done it a few times drunk dialing.

Your ex only has a land line lol 😉
No carge u.l. Txing
i texted a landline, they text back from their landline and i get a message that says call this number to listen i call the number and it asks me to enter my phone number, i do and it says its not a valid phone number every time, tried with and without area code and 1 and everything i can think of... what is going on?