Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Text Message

Hello, I am a new customer KOODO and I took the unlimited text message service across the world, I have sent several text message has friends ( es ) of Cuba and the island of Margarita venezuela and I n ' have not had my friends reply. how to know if they received my messages.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Call them and ask or send them a message using some other forms of Messaging (email)
Chad Burr wrote:

Call them and ask or send them a message using some other forms of Messaging (email)

rotten you give me the email to join to the custumer service KOODO instead of moe not give accurate information
Chad Burr wrote:

Yes SKYPE service costs a bit more expensive but it works and text message to your cuba KOODO Service is not working to some countries like Cuba and Venezuela
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Umm I didn't give you any email
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

Huh???? Is that your autospell Michael, that's giving you trouble? What are you saying?
it was just my second idea is what I will do with my SKYPE network that works well, but it cost me a lot more , thank you for the information.
Userlevel 6
Michel Mike wrote:

it was just my second idea is what I will do with my SKYPE network that works well, but it cost m...

Use viber in wi-fi. It's free calls to anywhere in the world to people who also have the app on their phone. I talk with folks in Caracas everyday through that. Good quality .
Michel Mike wrote:

it was just my second idea is what I will do with my SKYPE network that works well, but it cost m...

I already have the Skype service that works very well
Userlevel 3
Hello Michel,

Please remember that when you are texting a number from another country, you need to put in the country code before the phone number that you want to text (011 53 + phone# for Cuba; 011 58 + phone# for Venezuela). 

If this is not working, please give our Tech support a call at toll free 1-866-995-6636 option 6 from another device  (*611 from your phone works too if you don’t have access to another line) and they will look into it.

Let us know how this worked for you!