Koodo Community
Solved

Text Log for Legal Purposes

• 28 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi there,

I have a question regarding a legal matter.  I am currently filing a claim against my previous employer as they have not paid me for multiple shifts that I have worked.  The reason I am asking here is because I am wondering if Koodo could provide me with some sort of log that recorded these messages?  I no longer have them on my phone, but the employer sent my schedules through iMessage.  I need a way to access these messages in order to calculate my hours.  Would I be able to gather any of these chat logs through either Koodo or Apple?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 28 November 2020, 05:17

If they sent to you by iMessage then the issue is with Apple. Koodo had nothing to do with iMessage.

Have you checked if you backed up via Apple iCloud? Unless you have a backup, if you deleted it in your local iphone, those message were likely gone forever.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If they sent to you by iMessage then the issue is with Apple. Koodo had nothing to do with iMessage.

Have you checked if you backed up via Apple iCloud? Unless you have a backup, if you deleted it in your local iphone, those message were likely gone forever.

thank you for the reply! i’ve contacted apple and have figured it out. i appreciate your time :)