Koodo Community

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

• 30 December 2020
  • 8 replies

How do you get through to koodo? Does anyone have a customer service email?

I can never get through with a call back, scheduled or not. They never call me. I’ve currently been on hold with a “SCHEDULED CALL BACK” for 34 mins. I’ve talked to 8+ different people in the past 3 4 weeks and my issues still have yet to be resolved! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! 2 different times managers we’re supposed to call me, nothing!

Cannot get a call back without going through 15 different automated text messages, set up a call back and they never call…….I’m beyond frustrated. Please someone help me out!?!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What's your problem? Maybe we can help you here. If not, we can forward you to help

I need someone to call me back who can look into my account. i’m waiting for help to upgrade my phone.

?????????????

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You have spoken with “8+ different people in the past 3 4 weeks”? That was a lot of rep conversation. But unfortunately, scheduling a callback must be done via their digital bot. It couldn’t be done via this forum. If there was an issue with callback, you could  chat with a rep via facebook messaging https://www.facebook.com/Koodo, or twitter.

What problem was it? You could also ask here. Someone might know the answer.

It’s something on my account that needs to be adjusted on their end. I received a refurbished phone, sent it back. They need to remove the tab in order for me to upgrade to a different phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s something on my account that needs to be adjusted on their end. I received a refurbished phone, sent it back. They need to remove the tab in order for me to upgrade to a different phone.

Have they received the phone back to their hub yet? normally there was a tracking id for you to check. They need to receive it first to clear the Tab amount on your line. After that you can get a new phone on Tab.

Normally the webstore would be the contact point to check the status of the return. I would suggest you contact them via email koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com  They might know more about the status of it.

Yes i've spoken with a rep since they’ve received the phone, was told the department that needed to remove the tab wasn’t working at the time and i’d receive a call back yesterday. No call, no email. 

Thanks for your input, I’ve emailed the webstore, hopefully they respond with some positive help.