Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Temporary suspend feature or change plan anytime?

If I was to purchase a data plan during your double minute special...say $50 a month.would I be able to change it to a $25 talk & text plan for 6 months of the year. I go to the USA and will not need the phone or does Koodo have a suspend plan option
icon

Best answer by Sophia 18 May 2013, 02:50

Hi Wayne, You can do better than that even: Koodo does have a suspend service for people who go abroad, this will cost $10 per month for up to 6 months. However... when you come back, you'd have to select one of the plans that will be available then - you can't go back to the plan you have now (unless of course it is still offered then). But the same applies to changing it to the $25 plan, you can't go back to a plan that is not offered at the time! Hope that helps, and happy travels 🙂

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Wayne, You can do better than that even: Koodo does have a suspend service for people who go abroad, this will cost $10 per month for up to 6 months. However... when you come back, you'd have to select one of the plans that will be available then - you can't go back to the plan you have now (unless of course it is still offered then). But the same applies to changing it to the $25 plan, you can't go back to a plan that is not offered at the time! Hope that helps, and happy travels 🙂