Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Temperary cancellation of sevices

I would like to put my telephone on vacation as of Nov 3/13 as I will be in Florida can you help

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can place your account on a seasonal hold which costs $10/month instead of your regular plan price. But, keep in mind that you won't be able to switch back to your old plan if it's no longer offered (i.e. a past promo plan). Upon return, you can choose only from the current plan offerings.
I was told that I could cancel my phone for 3 months and the activate it fr 1 month and then cancel for 2 months and then reactivate.This could be done with no penalty to the 500 minutes that I purchased when I bought the phone..
Alfred Oakley wrote:

I was told that I could cancel my phone for 3 months and the activate it fr 1 month and then canc...

Cancel services tempoarily
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alfred Oakley wrote:

I was told that I could cancel my phone for 3 months and the activate it fr 1 month and then canc...

Yes you can cancel your service. But you have to pay your remaining of tab and overage charges if any. Also you will lose your phone number and current plan you have. If you have an old plan which no longer exists, you will not get it back when you reactivate later.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alfred Oakley wrote:

Oh, you said "500 min that I purchased when I bought the phone". Are you on prepaid? I believe if you cancel your account those add-on will removed too.