Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Tab

i was told that what ever i had left over on my tab can be moved to a new tab when i get a phone but now they cant do it cus i need an upgrade and they cut my phone

20 replies

Userlevel 7
If you have a positive tab balance you can use that towards a new phone. Is that what you mean?
Chad Burr wrote:

If you have a positive tab balance you can use that towards a new phone. Is that what you me...

thye told me a couple weeks a go i can us the tab but today they said i canim trying to pay the bill the best i can
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

If you have a positive tab balance you can use that towards a new phone. Is that what you me...

What are you trying to do? Do you have service now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Hi Christine, What do you currently have and what do you want to have? Let's find the best option for you
Chad Burr wrote:

i have the samsung note 2 and i was think of the lg g3
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

How much is remaining on your tab?
Chad Burr wrote:

right now 90 dollars and some cents
Chad Burr wrote:

chad burr i dont have service right now i did pay some to get it back i guess i didnt work
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Okay you! To call customer service and make a payment arrangement to get your service restored
Chad Burr wrote:

we have but they didnt do anything we asked
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Did you lose service for late/non-payment? If so you need to call Koodo on a friend's phone or a land line and reactivate your service
Chad Burr wrote:

we made aarangement with them for paying the bill and i was wrong i have 75 on my tab
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ex. If you had -$60 remaining on your tab and you sign up for a new $360 tab for a $400 phone Scenario 1. You pay off your tab $60 + you pay $40 up front for the phone and $360 goes on the tab. So that's $100 out of pocket and $360 on tab Scenario 2. You dont pay off your tab. You re-up your tab to $360. You pay $400-300 = $100 for the phone. So that's $100 out of pocket and $360 on tab. Conclusion: The math works the same if you pay out the tab and upgrade or you move over your left over tab and get a new tab.
Userlevel 7
And how did you pay that bill?
Chad Burr wrote:

i paid as much as they told us than my husband told the when he gets paid we pay the rest
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

What method of payment did you use? Credit card, bank?
Chad Burr wrote:

bank than two days ago i put 60
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Bank payments can take 3-5 days to post Call Koodo and report the payments
Chad Burr wrote:

okay
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote: