Koodo Community
Question

Sync Calender between two Samsung Phones

• 28 November 2012
  • 6 replies

My wife has a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I have a Samsung Ace 2X . We would like to Sync our calenders. Is it possible and how? Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Only way I know of to do it would be to register both phones to the same gmail account. Then make sure that both phones are set to use the gmail calendar. There may also be a way to sync calendars between multiple gmail accounts, but I wouldn't know since I am primarily a hotmail user.
Userlevel 6
I'd recommend "Cozi Family Calendar" from the Google Play Store.
You can create a calendar in Google Calendar and add your wife as a simple viewer and/or a contributor using her email adress to identify her. She will receive an email to confirm participation in that calendar. When she accepts participation, she will be able to access it in her gmail account and on her phone, provided that she selects that calendar in her calendar app.
Userlevel 6
You can create a calendar in Google Calendar and add your wife as a simple viewer and/or a contri...I believe that only applies to specific Calendar events, not the entire Calendar.
You can create a calendar in Google Calendar and add your wife as a simple viewer and/or a contri...Nomikos is right. I set up a group Calendar for a company a few years ago, used the exact same procedure.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok Go into settings on whichever device you want to add the calender. Then go to Google account in settings on the phone and just add your Google account to her device. Then it will ask what to sync and just check off or choose calender and it will now sync your calender to her device. - KID ANDROID, ( Team.Android.Canada)