Koodo Community
Solved

Switching from Telus to Koodoo

• 20 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I'm currently looking at switching from Telus to Koodoo. However I have 3 months left on my contract and when I had spoken to a Telus agent a few weeks back that Iw as looking for a different mobile provider, they mentioned that they would waive my device balance in order to keep me as a customer. I have two phones on the plan I'm currently on, but I can get the same plan with a new phone for much cheaper with Koodoo. (85/mnth with Telus and 63/mnth with Koodoo) Anyone know if I'll have any trouble having my device balanced waived if I move over? I know Koodoo is owned by Telus so I'm hoping it's not an issue.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Allan M 21 February 2019, 01:12

You mentioned you were speaking to a Telus agent. This is a Koodo forum. I'd suggest trying the Telus forum if it indeed was someone from telus that you were talking to.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you leave Telus, they will not waive you device balance, no way!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You mentioned you were speaking to a Telus agent. This is a Koodo forum. I'd suggest trying the Telus forum if it indeed was someone from telus that you were talking to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wait the 3 months, then make your move. Also remember, one of the reasons TELUS is more expensive is because they offer a greater subsidy on many phones.