Koodo Community

Community

students+prepraid data

well i think it would be a good idea if you guys did a special discount for teens in school like if they can prove that they are going to school then they should get a discount because most parents will make teens get a job so they can pay for there own phones and stuff. and my other idea is about pay per use or pay as you go or what ever it's called. i think that one of the add ons for the pay as you go should be data or have it included in one of the plan things for pay as you go.like how its like $20 and when you run out of everything then like pay it when ever you want like add on data to that i think it would make it a lot easier for people.and for student give them a bit of a discount off the phones for prepaid cause i mean phones are really expensive and you would get way more service and more money.or put the phone on a tab and take a little away from the money every time they pay but they decide how much on the tab

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Cody, Thanks for your ideas 😃 As you know Koodo reads them all... What exactly do you mean by pay per use data? There is prepaid that is $15 per month and then you can just add data to it, which you can use in as as long a period as you like. Sorry you just missed the double promo on prepaid, that was one heck of a discount and I hope Koodo does it again! That was for students and young-at-heart alike though 😉
Userlevel 6
[i]and for student give them a bit of a discount off the phones for prepaid cause i mean phones are really expensive You will never see that with prepaid Cody. The whole idea of prepaid is to never carry any debt towards your service provider. It's also the only option since most high school students are under the age of 18, and you need to be 18+ to go on a monthly plan and get a subsidized device (short of asking your parents to let you use their phone). Still, prepaid is good in its own terms. Non-expiring boosters mean you pay exactly for what you use. Use little in a month? No problem. Use way more the next month? No overage! Got to send 150,000 SMS? Alright, it's covered by the base plan. Many of us older folks still go prepaid instead of monthly for the great perks that come with it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can I buy a punctuation mark?
Userlevel 5
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Can I buy a punctuation mark?

I couldn't put my finger on what my issue was but that explains why I was having trouble reading this.
Having a student discount would be a great trend to start in the phone business! This is the largest market for cell phones and giving them a discount could only be beneficial to both parties!