Koodo Community

Community

Spotify

Userlevel 1
Fido got rid off their fido dollars, so thats why Fido customers have Spotify Premium now and we should get something too because we don"t have the -10% 15% tab discount anymore. Loyal customers should get something in return even if its not Spotify but it could be something along that line.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
I agree; it's a nice bonus on Fido. Just keep in mind it's only the subscription that's free. It still uses the data inside of your plan (or WiFi).
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

I agree; it's a nice bonus on Fido. Just keep in mind it's only the subscription that's free. It ...

I think this is a pretty big point. They are basically giving you a reason to need a bigger more expensive plan.
Userlevel 1
Yes, I know 🙂
Userlevel 6
Loyal customers are getting something, they're still getting the best customer service and the best plans out there.
Userlevel 1
All the providers try to provide that to their customers. Or They think they do. No doubt that Koodo do have the best Customer service . I'm talking about to replace the little somethimg that Koodo used to give. ( tab discount.)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Personally, I wouldn't use it. And I prefer having cheaper plans then spotify on them and pay higher rate.
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't use it. And I prefer having cheaper plans then spotify on them and pay hig...

The thing is, the rates are actually cheaper at Fido for a mid tier subsidized phone, which seems to be the more popular route these days. So in effect, they are offering more than Koodo does. Koodo only wins in BYOD plans and the $45 is only a promo until May 3rd.
Are there any plans for Koodo to offer that kind of free music service subscription? Since plans are the same on both carrier (in Québec), I am thinking about switching to Fido as I already use a premium music streaming service.
Userlevel 7
Maxime Emond-Larocque wrote:

Are there any plans for Koodo to offer that kind of free music service subscription? Since plans ...

Not at this time/you wont know until its release day.
Maxime Emond-Larocque wrote:

Are there any plans for Koodo to offer that kind of free music service subscription? Since plans ...

just use itube if you have an iphone all the music is free and you can listin to it with no internet no ads the app is free