Koodo Community

speak to a rep

• 8 February 2021
  • 4 replies

I have a defective phone, Koodo told me 5 days ago they would send me email as how to exchange it. I called today and was told someone would get back to me as soon as their website opened midmorning. That was 7 hours ago. My 30 day exchange limit is over tomorrow. Now I get a chat message that their too busy at moment. What happens tomorrow, I'm out of luck? Need a person, please.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You'll need to contact the Koodo webstore for a return mailer by emailing Koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and the return date will be honoured as you contacted them to process a return within the 30 day window. They may take a few days to respond. No idea though why the respz you got in touch with never got back to yoj

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi!

If you didn’t manage to get in touch with a rep over the phone, feel free to contact us over social media (Facebook/ Twitter).

Thanks!

Set up my Koodo Account and did my phone first and all went well. But set up my husbands and I did it wrong. I did it through my account on his name and now my call are coming from his number and he can’t call me as it goes to his voicemail to set up. I am so frustrated as cannot talk to anyone. Am ready to go back to my previous provider. Anyone that can help?

Badge +4

Set up my Koodo Account and did my phone first and all went well. But set up my husbands and I did it wrong. I did it through my account on his name and now my call are coming from his number and he can’t call me as it goes to his voicemail to set up. I am so frustrated as cannot talk to anyone. Am ready to go back to my previous provider. Anyone that can help?

Your best option(s) would be to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist using a phone number that can receive calls. Or, send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or a direct message via Twitter.

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo or https://twitter.com/koodo