Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Some referrals approved, some still verifying

Userlevel 1
I recently referred my mom, uncle, aunts, cousins to Koodo. They all signed up relatively the same time and all accounts are activated now. However, I only received 2 approvals and the other 6 are still verifying. How long should it take to approve? I thought they would be approved once their accounts were activated, but it doesn't appear so.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It can take 4-8 weeks.

It may be a little longer if there was a change to their account, like if they changed their phone number, etc
Userlevel 1
Hi Dennis, so it can take 4-8 weeks for it to be approved? Or is it 4-8 weeks for the credit to be issued? Right now they still show verifying account number. Do you know why it was approved for 2 of my relatives after only a day following activation? Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
m.lee wrote:

Hi Dennis, so it can take 4-8 weeks for it to be approved? Or is it 4-8 weeks for the credit to b...

I am not sure why.

I say just give it the full 8 weeks (plus an extra week or 2 just in case).  If it still has not been applied then you can reach out to the community again
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi MLee,

It can take 4-8 weeks for it to be approved. They need to check everything before issuing the credit. I personally think that you're on the good way with the "verifying account number"
Userlevel 1
ok thanks. I'll keep an eye on it for the next 8 weeks.