Koodo Community
Question

smart lock

• 5 September 2021
  • 1 reply

I  accidently  activated the smart lock on my phone Motorola Moto G9. I now have to use the password every time it times out but worse than that with the smart lock on, I can’t receive phone calls only voicemail. How can I remove the smart lock.  ??

I have tried doing settings, display, advanced but smart lock still there. I also tried Android browser settings, password & forms, manage passwords but it is still there

Please help

Thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I  accidently  activated the smart lock on my phone Motorola Moto G9. I now have to use the password every time it times out but worse than that with the smart lock on, I can’t receive phone calls only voicemail. How can I remove the smart lock.  ??

I have tried doing settings, display, advanced but smart lock still there. I also tried Android browser settings, password & forms, manage passwords but it is still there

Please help

Thank you

You can disable the Smart Lock feature by opening Google Chrome on your device and go to Settings. Tap on Passwords and toggle the switch for the Save Passwords option and Auto Sign-in to turn off the feature. https://www.guidingtech.com/disable-google-smart-lock-android-chrome/