Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Slow data and poor reception in London (Ontario)

I find I cannot connect to data at work, and everywhere else it is soo slow, worse than the old dial up internet I recall. People at work through bell are able to achieve much greater speeds.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
What phone are you using?
samsung S5
Userlevel 3
Hello Don, 

In cases like this, the first thing to do is to reboot your phone. If this doesn't help, you can also try to check if your internet settings match Koodo's. Resetting your APN settings to default may also help. You can find Koodo's APN settings here: http://koo.do/1w6CvVI.

Let us know if this worked!

Hi, Than you for your reply. Unfortunately, this did not alleviate the problem. Reception is still non existent at work despite collegues not having an issue with this. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated Don
Userlevel 5
Don Misko wrote:

Hi, Than you for your reply. Unfortunately, this did not alleviate the problem. Reception is...

Hey Don, if you need further assistance, please call 1-866-995-6636 and press 6 to reach our Tech Support. A Representative will be able to access your account to help you fix this issue. We look forward to assisting you!