Koodo Community
Question

Signing up for another provider automatically cancels my plan but theres still one more problem

So i switched providers and let my new one cancel my plan for me at koodo since they told me i didnt need to go there to cancel. ive still got a bill to pay supposedly but i looked over the billing info and it says that my monthly bills are billed in advance, i still have a bill for july, wouldnt that mean i would be paying for service for the month of july? My koodo bill has already been cancelled before the bill due date.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will receive the final bill which includes remaining of the tab balance and any overage.
You will receive the final bill which includes remaining of the tab balance and any overage.will it be through online or mail?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will receive the final bill which includes remaining of the tab balance and any overage.Do you receive a paper bill or online bill notification?
You will receive the final bill which includes remaining of the tab balance and any overage.online
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will receive the final bill which includes remaining of the tab balance and any overage.So once you receive a bill notification, log into your self serve and you will see the final amount.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm not 100% sure as I've never canceled my service with Koodo but I'm pretty sure it will be a paper bill that will be mailed to you as your final bill not online.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... The Final bill will be always PAPER so the clients can see the final charges and as a confirmation that the number was cancelled... When a client port the number to a different provider, the account is always scheduled to be cancel in the last day of the billing cycle, this is to avoid proration in minutes, data and sms that could bring higher charges for overusing the allotment for the month of services...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi there... The Final bill will be always PAPER so the clients can see the final charges and as a...Perfect, I thought so but wasn't 100%. Thanks for the Confirmation Camilo 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi there... The Final bill will be always PAPER so the clients can see the final charges and as a...I never new the final bill will be a Paper Bill. I learned something new today. Thanks guys.