Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Shipped to wrong address and now the phone has been returned to Koodo...

I ordered an upgrade through the webstore. Everything went fine. I only saw the shipping confirmation this morning and noticed Koodo used a different street address. This address is not from my account.

Phone was returned to them of course. How can I get my phone shipped to my actual address?

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sue - I see that the order was shipped to the same address we have on your account (phone number ending in 64, correct?) For security purposes, the shipping address for all orders need to match the billing address. If you'd like to make other arrangements, you'll need to contact the web store:
Phone:  1-844 566-3697
Email: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com
Hours of operation: Tuesday to Friday from 3pm to 9pm EST
No... that's not my phone number. My billing address is fine. I don't know where they got this street address from.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sue wrote:

No... that's not my phone number. My billing address is fine. I don't know where they got this st...

Sorry.. phone number ending in 71? (I had referenced one of the other numbers on the account). Looks like the details from your address are correct, but just placed in a different order (the order had the unit first - without indication that this is a unit/apartment, followed by building number and street name). I can flag this with the web store team, but I would also recommend sending an email to confirm the details of your address.

Sue wrote:

No... that's not my phone number. My billing address is fine. I don't know where they got this st...

i already sent them an email. It wasn't a matter of not having the unit number. they had that in the address. The street address was wrong. I don't know where they got it from.

I have no phone now as my current cell is dead.
Still no reply from the web store.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sue wrote:

Hey Sue - typical turn-around time for web store response is 24-48 hours. In the meantime, I've heard back from our internal team and they've asked if you can confirm where the item was shipped and how it differs from your address (general information is fine - nothing personal, since this is a public forum).

After checking with our warehouse, the address we have in our shipping notes matches the same address we have on file for you.. so unclear as to what exactly is incorrect. You mentioned that the street address was wrong - can you elaborate?

If you feel uncomfortable providing more info. or wish to take this into a private forum, you can send us a PM through our Facebook page.  
Sue wrote:

I think I know where I live. My address was fine in my account. This is not my street address.

1,9883 140 ST

The address in my account since last April or late March 2016 was as follows:

1 - 9955 140 Street

The other parts are fine. I don't know where they grabbed 9883. I've never provided that address.

Sue wrote:

And I know that my address is correct because i pay with my credit card that has the same billing address.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sue wrote:

Well, something is definitely off.
The address I see on your account, the address under payment info. for your order, and the shipping address in the order, all show the 9883 street number. The only place I see 9955 is when I look on your invoice.

That said, since I do see the correct number on your invoice, I'll share this with the web store team to get the package reshipped asap.

I'll also look into how we can correct the address info. on your account to match your billing details.
Sue wrote:

I've never seen 9883 in any part of my koodo account
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sue wrote:

Our system shows that the address was changed on Jan. 31 - the same day you placed your order, but a couple of hours before the order was submitted..

When you log into your self-serve account and click 'Change Address' at the bottom of the overview page, what address does it show there?
It shows 9883! But I don't know who provided that. I only ordered a phone upgrade.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sue wrote:

It shows 9883! But I don't know who provided that. I only ordered a phone upgrade.

Might be wise to change your self-serve password in case someone has gotten a hold of it. If you change your address through self-serve, everything will be updated accordingly. 
Sue wrote:

Done! I also updated the address. I'm assuming the address will be for both of my phones, correct?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sue wrote:

Great. This will apply to all numbers associated with this account. 
Sue wrote:

When will the phone be shipped?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sue wrote:

It was re-shipped today, Sue. You should have it in-hand within 2-3 business days. 
Sue wrote:

You are the best!
I haven't received any shipping information yet. I checked my junk mail as well.
never mind! I just received it. Awesome!