Koodo Community

Community

Solved

'Service temporarily unavailable' error messages

I am getting random "Service temporarily unavailable" errors on all webpages. They are intermittent. Is this a proxy problem on the network? I am on a nexus 5. I was also getting these errors on my HTC desire which was on telus. Also have other friend getting them on his iphone on koodo. The error message also references Apache port 3128 which screams proxy problem....

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I haven't heard anybody else mention these intermittent problems, Greg. Did you check your phone settings? Try a complete reboot (battery pull + remove SIM) and see if that sorts it for you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

I haven't heard anybody else mention these intermittent problems, Greg. Did you check your phone ...

I've seen them on my Z10 and occasionally on chrome. I just hit refresh and the page loads.
Sophia wrote:

I haven't heard anybody else mention these intermittent problems, Greg. Did you check your phone ...

This is a brand new nexus 5 and I just activated it on Tuesday night. I have powered down and pulled the sim and I still get these error randmonly on many different webpages. Sometimes I will go a few hours, other times its every other page. It does not happen on WiFi. It seems this is not an isolated incident http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1805397-Service-Temporarily-Unavailable
Sophia wrote:

I am still getting these. This afternoon has felt like every other page. It is also causing errors in applications. Ie the kijiji app will show the apache port 3128 error when trying to show an image. Is there a way to escalate this to tech support via this forum or do I have to contact them separately?
Userlevel 4
Sophia wrote:

Are you in the west coast by any chance?
Sophia wrote:

Yes I am in Calgary
Userlevel 4
Sophia wrote:

There is a network issue for HSPA / LTE data services in Alberta and BC right now. No known time when it will be fixed. You can call tech support and have them send a ticket to link you to that network issue, if you wish. Troubleshooting with tech support won't do much at the moment.
Sophia wrote:

Thanks Tyler. Do they post these network issues somewhere? Also why is this post marked "answered". I certainly wouldn't consider my problem solved lol.
Still getting these errors...........

Sorry this really should be under "Problems"