Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Service Problems

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Where are you? Was it working before? Did you try to power off/on? Or take the sim card out and put it back in?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is your phone charged? More details would help.
I have donr all of these and none of them work. Fully charged to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
lakotah watt wrote:

Can you please give more info? Without more info we cant help you. What specifically is going on? Paint us a picture here. We cant help if all we know is that it doesnt work
lakotah watt wrote:

I got my phone Saturday and had service for 30 minutes then lost it till and havnt got it back.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
lakotah watt wrote:

What kind of phone? Where are you?
Userlevel 4
Is it storming where you are? It was here where I am and I lost service for about half hour.
I have had my phone for a day or so and still no service. And ther are no clouds in site.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
lakotah watt wrote:

I have had my phone for a day or so and still no service. And ther are no clouds in site.

Do you have a correct sim card in?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
lakotah watt wrote:

Did the phone ever work? Is it prepaid or monthly? Did they set you up at the store?
Userlevel 4
lakotah watt wrote:

Lol we definitely need some more info to help 🙂
Userlevel 4
Did you buy it from koodo? Have you checked your account to make sure it is active ? What kind of phone are you using? Is it a unlocked phone with a koodo Sim? Did you check your cell settings to make sure you are connected ?
I got a lg g3 at a telus/koodo store in sidney bc canada
I am using the sim card from my nexus 5
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try your sim in the Nexus 5 again and does it still work? If not, then your sim is probably damaged. Is it does work then there is an issue with your phone.