Koodo Community
Solved

service in New Brunswick

• 26 December 2020
  • 3 replies

I am with Bell mobility and considering changing to Koodo.  I am living in North West NB.  How is the signal service?  Any problems getting calls through?  Thanks

icon

Best answer by Allan M 27 December 2020, 01:50

It will be the exact same service that you get with Bell as they use the same towers!

Is the service the same when you need customer service's help?

The phone signal service is the same. 

You'll be using Koodos customer service. I've never been with Bell so I can't speak to their customer service but I've never had any issues with Koodo's customer service.

You have the option of messaging a rep via Facebook or Twitter, or scheduling a callback with a rep that you usually receive within 15-30min instead of waiting on hold which I personally like! And then you have us here on the community who can often help when you need it as well😊

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It will be the exact same service that you get with Bell as they use the same towers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The phone signal service is the same. 

You'll be using Koodos customer service. I've never been with Bell so I can't speak to their customer service but I've never had any issues with Koodo's customer service.

You have the option of messaging a rep via Facebook or Twitter, or scheduling a callback with a rep that you usually receive within 15-30min instead of waiting on hold which I personally like! And then you have us here on the community who can often help when you need it as well😊