Koodo Community
Solved

Service down

No service in Halifax NS. Anyone else having issues, cannot send or receive texts or calls. Not having any luck with reaching a rep with a phone that cannot send or receive....

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 11 June 2021, 19:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No service in Halifax NS. Anyone else having issues, cannot send or receive texts or calls. Not having any luck with reaching a rep with a phone that cannot send or receive....

There seems to be technical issues with the Koodo network in Halifax and surrounding areas in Nova Scotia. Since you have Internet access, you can contact a Koodo rep by sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/6324729-halifax-nova-scotia-canada

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you happen to have a Samsung device? A simple toggle of airplane mode has been fixing the issue.

Wheres the service? Ive never had issues in my apt but this month has been a headache 😕 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you start a new thread please @Aaron Astle? Click here: https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/new

This issues is still not resolved so why new thread?

I heard terrorists have taken out communication across all networks and the communication cos have been all hacked?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What issue is that exactly? This thread is a month old and OP claimed there was no service in all of Halifax, NS which can’t obviously be the case, and they never came back to confirm any of the questions.

Edit; terrorists??? Huh? You sure it was terrorists and not aliens?

Do you happen to have a Samsung device? A simple toggle of airplane mode has been fixing the issue.

This just works for 1min now back to 1 bar

What issue is that exactly? This thread is a month old and OP claimed there was no service in all of Halifax, NS which can’t obviously be the case, and they never came back to confirm any of the questions.

Yes we have been having problems for a month i have had dropped calls no calls when my boss says hes called and we all live in the halifax area, i heard internet is globally down for over 2 months. 

The communication lines that koodo, bell, and eastlink use are all effected.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I heard internet is globally down for over 2 months. 

Well you and I are both using the internet now so it can't be down globally.

As for service in Halifax I can confirm that it's working over there. There's more than likely an issue with your cellphone if you've been having issues for this long.

I would bring it to a Koodo store and get them to check it out/diagnose the issue. May be as simple as needing a new sim card.

There seems to be technical issues with the Koodo network in Halifax and surrounding areas in Nova Scotia. Since you have Internet access, you can contact a Koodo rep by sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/6324729-halifax-nova-scotia-canada

How long 1 year?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How long 1 year?

The issue was quickly resolved.

I am not aware of a global issue where the Internet was down for 2 months. Otherwise, you and I will not be able to access the Internet.

If you are still having issues with your service, you can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter to speak to a Koodo rep.