Koodo Community
Question

service agreement end date

• 21 September 2020
  • 2 replies

I have just received my new service agreement via email and I am wondering why the service agreement end date is set for October 19 2020 renew month to month? I just upgraded my phone and plan base on a two year contract.

thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo separated Tab and cellular service.  https://www.koodomobile.com/tab?INTCMP=KMNew_ChooseHappy_TheTab_LearnMore

Your Tab is a commitment to pay over 24 months period. The cellular service term is month to month. So you can change your plan without worry about the Tab or paying off Tab (&Phone credit) without changing the plan.

Userlevel 5

I have just received my new service agreement via email and I am wondering why the service agreement end date is set for October 19 2020 renew month to month? I just upgraded my phone and plan base on a two year contract.

thank you

Hello there! The agreement states  indeed “renews month to month” and also :

‘Your Tab balance will be split into 24 monthly payments, which gets added to your monthly bill. Every month, your Tab balance reduces, until your balance reaches $0. Remember, the Tab balance will always drop off after 24 months so you’ll only pay the basic monthly rate plan after that.”  

No need to worry, you won’t be charged the full amount on October 19 2020 as long as you respect the terms of the agreement.