Koodo Community

Community

Sell Koodo Gift Cards

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo should sell.gift Cards.  This can be a way for people to give them as christmas.gifts to help family and friends purchase new phones, pay for their monthly bill, or even pay for the tab remaining.

Inspired by this post here

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We do have them in Koodo stores. Unfortunately they can't be used to pay the one's bill. They are for phones, accessories in store services etc.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

We do have them in Koodo stores. Unfortunately they can't be used to pay the one's bill. They are...

The idea here would be to expand this to Tabs and online device purchases.  A "just as good as a credit card" scenario.  You could also allow strangers to pay the bill for others too.  I mean I would love it if someone else paid my bill.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

We do have them in Koodo stores. Unfortunately they can't be used to pay the one's bill. They are...

That would be a far more complex exercise and the demand simply doesn't seem to be there when someone can just choose from a variety of prepaid VISA/Mastercard choices. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Couldn't you just pay into someone's account through online banking? You'd just need their account number. Or is there more to that that I don't know of.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Yup, technically that shouldn't be an issue. One might wonder though why a friend or relative is asking for an account number. :-) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

If someone called into Koodo and was willing to wait 2 hours and wanted to pay for my bill and all they had was a name and phone number, PLEASE let them pay my bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

You can't pay bill via a rep. 🙂 And we tell people that. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

How about on #227?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

You could. It may or may not require knowing the PIN though too. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Too much security to pay a bill.  Especially if there was any issue, it would be in Koodo/Customer's favour
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

I don't disagree with your sentiment. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

So it sounds like an opportunity here to make a change.  Lessening security should be easier than increasing security