Koodo Community
Solved

second Phone

Can I add a second phone to my account

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes as long as your not on a spending cap you should be able to add a second line to your account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sheila Steever-Ingersoll wrote:

this is getting confusing. I mean 2 phones (i already have one) 2 numbers (I already have one) a...

As Paul said above, yes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A second phone or a second line?

If you mean having 2 phones on one line so you pay what your paying now but have 2 phones connected to the same number then no that's impossible, you can only have one phone per line or per number. Unfortunately it's not like a house where you can have multiple phones throughout the house connected to a single number
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can get a second phone for your self(upgrade), or you can add a second line(subscriber). Is that what you mean?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

this is getting confusing. I mean 2 phones (i already have one) 2 numbers (I already have one) a...

Yes. You should be able to add a second line to your account if you are not on the spending limit.
A second phone or a second line?
this is getting confusing. I mean 2 phones (i already have one) 2 numbers (I already have one) and one account or bill. Does that make sense?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Yes as long as your not on a spending cap you should be able to add a second line to your account.

i thought it was rude to talk about a spending cap before answering the question.  they are two separate issues.