Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Second line with cheap plan

I am looking to purchase a very easy to remember phone number. On my business cards, I have my old number which I cannot change or cancel. So I was wondering what are the options to add second line on the account with cheapest plan possible and " call forwarding " option. I was considering 1) prepaid plan with koodo if possible as a second line on a post paid account. 2) public mobile being same as telus and koodo. but I am not sure if I can get their 19$ plan in edmonton. If it's possible I would like to know. 3) going with wind and using call forwarding. Any suggestions will be appreciated. BTW I am on 55$ sask plan which I will only cancel when I die LoL so I don't wanna cancel that line or number. just second line with the cheapest option.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can't forward calls on Koodo prepaid and can't add it as a second line. Technically you are not even entitled to the SK plan so I don't know what to advise.
Sophia wrote:

You can't forward calls on Koodo prepaid and can't add it as a second line. Technically you are n...

I have lived in Lloydminster in the past, that's how I have that plan.