Koodo Community

Community

Solved

screen cracked

Very upset bought a glass screen protector...the sale man at the koodo kiosk said that if I drop it and my screen cracks it would be replaced. My phone is 3 wks old I dropped go to koodo they say yeah we replace the screen protector not the screen. Really ...that's not what I was told now what screen it cracked and the phone is new what a liar

5 replies

Userlevel 5
I know its upsetting, but now is the time to learn the lesson. Assume everything a sales rep tells you, is a dirty filthy lie, until such time, said rep puts it into writing and signs it - for your records. If not in writing, your assumption was correct. If in writing, a pleasant surprise bonus, to a happy beautiful day.
Userlevel 7
5s wrote:

I know its upsetting, but now is the time to learn the lesson. Assume everything a sales rep tel...

That's not fair, either. I worked wireless sales for a few years and never used deception or tricks to sell people.
Userlevel 5
5s wrote:

I know its upsetting, but now is the time to learn the lesson. Assume everything a sales rep tel...

Your right its not fair, but the damage caused by the few, leaves alot of people that share my view. Every year the newspaper prints a Police Bulletin, warning the public about unscrupulous "renovators".....who should not ask you for a deposit, because if they are legitimate, they have resources to float the cost of your renovations. Thats my industry. Police information released to the public, because of 1 guy in a community of 17,000.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Deanna. 

I'm very sorry that happened to you. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it other than fil a complaint for the rep who sold you the screen protector. Now your options are that you either replace it with the warranty but it will cost you money ($$$) or go to a third party and it will cost you less money ($).
Userlevel 5
Look up cell phone repairs, in your phone book.